7th Quest Tarot Courses
These are currently taught by Denis and Marc
The 7th Quest offers various levels of Tarot Courses
You can learn on your own with our courses on CD (Please see our products section), or take instruction with one of us, either in person or on-line.
These courses satisfy those who are merely curious, and from beginners right up to professional level for the
more serious, according to your own desires and ambitions.
Tarot is a visual tool for your “psychic ability ” or skill. Just as it is easier to turn in a screw with a screw-driver, it can be easier (especially at first) to use Tarot cards in order to use your psychic ability. There are many thousands of Tarot decks with meanings given or assigned to each card, and to the colours and symbols on each one.
In order to maintain a high level of accuracy, our system follows the KISS principle, or Keep It Simple Silly. Each card has one to three easily discernible meanings, with additional info coming from the designs on the cards. Upside down reduces the influence of the cards rather than reversing the meaning.
We’ve seen systems where each card had 20 to 30 rather different meanings for right-side up, and another 10 to 15 for upside down. The accompanying book offered no method to determine which <i>meaning</i> was the correct one.
Curious to beginner courses are offered in individual and group formats. More advanced or professional courses are one-on-one.
Depending upon your choices and curiosity, our Tarot Courses may cover the following topics:
- The rule for using psychic ability. There happens to be only one. Nice, eh? It is Non-Interference.
- The 7th Quest’s system of assigned meanings to the cards. That means each card is given a meaning, quality or significance.
- There are 78 cards in the Tarot deck that we use. 22 Major Arcana, and the rest Minor Arcana. We describe each one…in detail. If you are taking a curiosity or beginner course, you’ll be asked to bring a deck. Those doing the professional course, the deck is on us.
- Putting the meanings together to fit real-life situations according to certain patterns.
- Varied spreads (laying out of the cards in a certain pattern and order) for different purposes and needs. An example of a popular spread is the Celtic Cross.
- Basic History of Tarot.
- How to interact with a client.
- Techniques to advance your abilities with your psychic ability.
- Essentials for better readings such as ideas on human nature, non-judgement, etc.
- Doing on-line and public readings – how to adapt and things to consider.
© 7thQuest.com 1996, 2000, 2005, 2007, 2015.